Thursday 5 July 2012

New Hair Extensions - Whoop!

Hair extensions have undoubtedly become an exciting new fashion trend. Beside the new go-to hair do for recently separated celebs: the bob, according to a recent article in the Huffington Post nine out of ten celebs, TV personalities and models who are showing off long, lustrous flowing locks are blagging the look with hair extensions.

With my Spring wedding just around the corner, I have decided to follow in the style savvy footsteps of Cheryl Cole and Co. and put myself in the hands of Verve Hairdressing to lengthen my locks using Racoon Hair Extensions.

I was extremely pleased with the result and although I know my new long hair will require a lot more maintenance (special shampoo, conditioner, brush, styling techniques etc.) it will be worth it, I'm sure.

Here some Before and After pictures:

 
So, what do you think? :o)

xoxo
Kate