Friday 6 July 2012

Some freebies...

Okay, as you could see from my previous post, I like free stuff. Well, some of my favourite beauty & fashion mags have been including little gifts with their publications lately. Glamour, Marie Claire, Red and Elle all had a little freebie included and although I missed out on the Glamour Benefit make-up edition I have managed to grab a copy of the other ones.

Marie Claire's current issue included a lovely shade of Ciate nail polish. I absolutely LOVE this pale pink colour and have worn it all week! I adore pastels, what can I say? :o)


Red magazine included this amazing mascara by Jemma Kidd in their July issue. I have tried it and it's really lovely. No lumpy residue and it definitely adds volume to your lashes. Gorgeous treat!


Elle Magazine included a fab Reiss vest top in their July issue - now this was unfortunately a bit of a disappointment for me because I would estimate that it's a UK size 4, which unfortunately I am not... so I can't do much with it.


Have a great evening and enjoy the week my lovelies!

xoxo
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment