Saturday 4 May 2013

A new day...

Dear readers, it has been months since I last blogged. Have you missed me?

I've had a very busy first quarter of the year. I've said in my last post ( which I've deleted today) that I was going to take a break to figure out what I wanted to blog about...

I'm still doing just that but for now I'll post about the stuff that's on my mind.. Stuff I want to share with you.. such as my new hair colour! Check it out... It's Chestnut brown...quite a bit brighter than my hair was before right? Thoughts?







3 comments:

  1. Pleaѕe let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'ԁ lovе to write sοme
    сontent foг your blog in eхchange for а link
    back to mine. Please shoot me an е-mail if interеѕted.
    Τhank уou!

    mу wеb blog - ptz security cameras

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the great work!

    my website :: surveillance camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to
    my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
    it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off
    topic but I had to tell someone!

    Also visit my weblog :: church sound systems

    ReplyDelete